MD-X Water jet cutting machine
The MD-X, PHENIX TECHNOLOGIE new water jet cutting machine, has been commercialized since second quarter of 2016.
The MD-X water jet cutting center is mainly dedicated to « pure water » applications but can also use the « hydro abrasive » process.
It is equipped with 4 servomotors allowing high moving speeds (40 to 50 m/minute) and 1 to 5 cutting heads. Ideal for medium to large series, it combines quality and long lifetime.
The 4137 bar high pressure pumps power varies according to the customer’s needs and requirements: 30 Hp, 40 Hp, 50 Hp, 75 Hp, 100 Hp or 150 Hp.
The MD-X cutting table is constituted of a rectified welded frame with machined guiding bearings (DUAL GENTRY model – Double axis X or Y). It is equipped with prismatic linear rails INA type and transmission by rack and pinions on X and Y axes with self-adjustment and ball screw on Z axis. It is motorized by 4 “brushless” motors with YASKAWA-OMRON incremental encoder. Its axes are entirely protected by bellows and protective casings against abrasive spraying.
• Precision reducer – large moving speed
• Qualitative components and material selection (guiding, ball screws shaft, nuts, sensors, cables, mechanical and electric components, etc.) – CE standards
• From 1 to 5 heads with manual or motorized spacing
• Maximum speed X and Y: 40 to 50 m/minute
• Maximum speed Z: 40 to 50 m/minute
• Maximum cutting speed: 10 m/minute
• Precision: +/- 0.1mm
• Repeatability: +/- 0.1mm
Useful surfaces available (XxYxZ):
From 1050 mm x 2050 mm x 210 mm (option 310mm)
to 2050 mm x 6050 mm x 210 mm (option 310mm)
PHENIX TECHNOLOGIE MD-X WATER JET CUTTING CNC